Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vote for Me

OK, so I was a bit bold and actually posted my wedding photos in a contest to be on a magazine cover. This is VERY VERY scary for me. Will I win? Probably not. These things are often a popularity contest, however, please be my friend and vote for me and get everyone you know to vote.

Bride Contest Link

I really think that our photographer did an amazing job and actually made me look movie star gorgeous (a tough feat) and this would give her some great exposure that she really deserves. My photos should be posted by March 26th at 3pm Mountain Standard time.

4 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

You know I just voted for you!!!

Andrea said...

Yay! Thanks.

jet said...

You did have cute pictures! I think they should count my one vote as 3,000 because let's be honest, you should win. :)

DaNette said...

We voted! Good luck!