Friday, January 2, 2009

Austin's Redskins Room

I have to admit that Austin's room was the easiest room to do. All I had to do was create a Redskins theme and both he and Todd would be happy. A little Redskins Red wainscot and a bold gold stripe above it. We actually ordered the bedding on this, which made me very happy as it made my workload a little less. We got it from the Redskins' website, which ended up being the most cost efficient that we could find. I was very impressed by that. Now we have a place to put all of the football paraphanalia and Austin is very excited to add to it. He is already planning his second nicknack shelf. Wait till he sees the magnet board that I am going to paint black and have Todd paint a game plan on. He will love it.

Unfortunately none of the pics that I have do the room justice. We have realized that we need a wider angle lens as we couldn't get a full pic of any of the rooms. However, you can see how much Austin liked his room by the very fact that he is smiling. I was very glad because I worry that he gets the raw end of the deal by being the only boy and by being quiet in his opinions.


No comments: