Friday, January 2, 2009

And Of Course...

Some Temple Square pics. It wouldn't be Christmas or the Christmas Season without them. We didn't take our tripod...this season has helped us realize the extras we need to purchase for the camera (or at least keep with us), but we had some pics turn out pretty ok. The one big change in the scenery this year was that there was a small nativity "floating" in the middle of the Reflecting Pool. It was pretty cool. I will try not to put too many pics up here.


This is a lighted fountain that is in front of the Temple, just by the statues portraying the receiving of the Priesthood.


One of the few pics I put up that actually had some lights in it. I know, I know...aren't the lights what the whole trip was about?


I thought that these lights hanging down the side of the old Conference Hall looked pretty cool.


This is the start of our visit. As you can tell, Jessica isn't too happy that she isn't allowed to play with the cell phone her mom got her while we are visiting Temple Square.


I just thought this was a great candid, so of course I couldn't resist putting it in.

No comments: