Friday, October 24, 2008

Playing Dress-up

Yesterday we got to play dress-up with the kids, helping them put together the costumes we got them and teaching them to do their makeup. We took some pics of the experience, too, because we are going to miss Halloween due to the New Zealand trip. I have to admit, I am sad that I can't follow through with all the plans I had been thinking of for this weekend, AND because we won't get to carve our pumpkins until November. Maybe we will make turkeys jack-o-lanterns. I WILL get to roast the seeds, though. Anyway, here are a few of some of the fun shots.

Kailey is my very Johnny Depp pirate with skin so pretty that I couldn't get it to look dirty enough.

Jessica is my Tinkerbell, her very being oozes the attitude and looks associated with the Disney fairy.

Austin is a storm trooper. His dream come true...this was the costume I didn't put together.


I apologize that this isn't my best collage. It was thrown together in the midst of a mad rush of packing. And, as always, just click on the picture for it's full size.

1 comment:

Denae said...

So cute! I am dreading halloween this year. But I am sure it will all turn out fine. I hope you have a blast on your trip!