Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Muy Mucho Fantastico!

I'm headed to New Zealand! Todd's next trip will be to the Land of the Kiwi and you KNOW he wasn't about to leave me behind. Thank Heaven for frequent flier miles. I have to admit, I am pretty blasted stoked. We are going to go to the Hobbit town from Lord of the Rings, plus they have rain forest just outside of the city and the black sand beaches. I won't be getting into the water, though. Not only is it springtime there and only slightly warmer than here, but HELLO, there are fish in that water. I'm sure there will be plenty of fantastic pics, though. Oh, and get this! Because they are 13 hours ahead of us, we will actually leave Tuesday evening and get home Tuesday afternoon. Sigh. Now I just have to wait a couple of weeks till departure.

6 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

Andrea! I'm loving your blog and thanks for linking mine! I haven't had a chance to read all of your posts but I will. How are you?

Meagen

Meagen Ridley said...

Things are going well for me. I work full time and I'm looking into starting culinary arts school soon. What field are you looking to start up work in? I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Also, here is my email so we don't have to go back and forth on comments. tanyabunsoff at gmail

Tamaran said...

That is awesome! I know I don't have to tell you to take lots of pics. Be safe!!

Meagen Ridley said...

I fixed your link on my blog to include your last name :) And I was tagging you!

Meagen Ridley said...

Be sure to get my mom some dirt from New Zealand!

www.dirttravels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! You'll love it! I went there the summer after high school with my dad. It is awesome. I'm excited to read about your trip. Have fun!