Saturday, September 27, 2008

Visit to the Carolinas

Here are a few pics of me and the Macon's some of my favorite people in North Carolina. I wish I could've gotten more pics with other friends, but I spent most of my time down there with Todd in Columbia and helping out with his work.

I sure do miss the South and would move back there in a heartbeat if I could. I guess I will just have to visit more often...or those of you who still live in the South could come visit me. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
Oh, and while we were in Columbia we found a new favorite place to eat called Firehouse Subs. Absolutely fantastic, and I recommend it to everyone...so yes, our trip was fruitful.

1 comment:

Tamaran said...

SO JEALOUS!! I sure do miss the Macon's. The girls are getting SO BIG! Has it really been 5 years since we were there?! Just seeing the picture of Sarah made me laugh. It made me remember all the crazy pictures I took at their house. Good times!!