Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Which also happens to be the third anniversary of my brother's death. I don't have any pics of him on this computer, which makes me even more sad...to think that I haven't even had this computer long enough to have his picture on it. I downloaded one from facebook, so it isn't the best quality.

I miss you everyday, Andrew. You were my best friend, my protector, my shoulder to cry on and the only one better at getting into mischief than I was. I miss running errands with you and harassing you early in the morning to get you out of bed to come play with me, the late night chats on the loft and hugs, even though I said I didn't want them. I miss the family trips where you and I were the ones goofing off, going for motorcycle rides with your trying to scare me, just hanging out and playing games. I especially miss watching all of the cheesy made-for-tv Christmas movies with you. I can't believe that we watched "Eloise at Christmas" when we were in our mid-twenties. How nerdy were we?

I still sometimes cry in the shower when I remember that you're gone...for now. Until we meet again.


No comments: