Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In the Good Ole Summertime

Alright, it's summertime and here are some of my summertime goals for this year.

-Bike ride with the Todd and the kids to the Provo entrance of Utah Lake
-Actually get a tan this year (it happens maybe every 5 years)
-Run a 5K
-Get a new wakeboarding trick down
-Grow some fantastic tomatoes because I love them so much

We've already gone camping, loaded the kids up on summertime books from the library for this week and hit the pool once. We'll probably end up going to the pool everyday while the kids are here. It works out quite nicely. We have the mornings to get things done and work on some of our projects to attempt additional income and then hit the pool later in the afternoon.

Man, I miss summertime as a kid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE homegrown tomatoes!!! I would eat them all day everyday if I could