Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthday Details

Because anybody who knows me knows that I LOVE birthdays, I thought I would let you know that I am going to do an open house for my "29 for the first time" birthday.

It will be this Saturday evening from 7-9ish... We'll have cake and ice cream and maybe a few other snacks (feel free to bring a snack if you want) and will have a fire in the firepit with movies or video games on the big screen. (Our usual MO)

Feel free to bring (or forward this email) to anyone who I may have missed. I'm sure I didn't miss them intentionally.

Send me an email address if you need an address or directions.

1 comment:

Tamaran said...

Sorry we missed it. My dad was finally in state on the weekend so we could celebrate Tae's first b-day. Hope it went well and you had a great time!