Monday, June 15, 2009

First Time of the Season

Today we used the good weather interlude to our advantage and went out on the boat for the first time this season. Here are a few pics. There aren't any of me because this is a anti-emetic blog and the sight of me in a swimsuit might induce vomit.

While we were getting the boat ready, the kids decided that if the dog had her own life jacket she could come out on the lake with us. They were sad when they found out that was not the case. Poor puppy. You should have seen her try to run with her life jacket on.


I'm pretty sure that if the float had been in the water she would not have stayed on it long enough for a picture.


It's not often that I get my mom to all out pose for a pic. I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity.


It was not a super long trip to the lake, because it was our first jaunt out and although the sky is clear, it was not too warm out there. I found that out quickly when I dove head first into the lake in order to get a little wakeboarding in. If I remember correctly, my exact words were, "HOLY CRAP!!!"

Here is on the way back into the docks. The girls were all snuggled up with their dad. How cute.

3 comments:

Tamaran said...

Great pics! I love the one with the dog and the kids on the tube.

I'm de-junking. Do you want your blue skirt (stripy one) back?

Andrea said...

Yes, I would love that skirt back.

Pughs said...

So fun! We'll have to come and make you take us out on the lake ;)