Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Balloon Festival


The fourth of July was definitely an adventure. Todd the kids and I had a camp out the night before so that we could get up at 5AM in order to get ready and drive down to the balloon festival by 6:15. Then off to the morningside breakfast at my parents' ward where a soldier spoke about his experiences in the Middle East. After that, of course, we had to hit the lake. Several hours and many bruises later we were thoroughly tired. Then dutch oven chicken for dinner, some afternoon naps and we were ready for the fireworks. Here is a photo of some of the pics we took during the balloon festival. Todd's fav is the one of me in the center...obviously.

3 comments:

Tamaran said...

I love the collages!

Shannon said...

You are so cute! I love your blog! It has been forever since I've seen you. I am glad you are doing so well! We should get together some time. I have a blog too. It is www.shannonandpatrickg.com.

Anonymous said...

Good words.