Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged---again, different round

Tagged

I've been tagged by Tamaran, so here's about me:

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached, still working on the very.

B. BEST FRIEND? Todd. Other than that, I'm cycled through according to other friends' marriages.

C. CAKE OR PIE? Pie. I mean, is that really even a question? Gotta love Mom's Cherry Apple Pie and Cherry Cream Pie.

D. DAY OF CHOICE? May 19th. Does it have to be a day of the week? Because my favorite day is my birthday.

E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Clothing. I would hate to be caught without any.

F. FAVORITE COLORS? Blue, at least for now.

G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Gummy bears. Gotta love the Black Forest ones.

H. HOMETOWN? Provo, Utah.

I. INDULGENCE? Ice Cream and French Fries. And yes, I do have to eat them together.

J. JANUARY OR JULY? July. Wakeboarding season.

K. KIDS? Maybe...we'll see.

L. LIFE ISN’T COMPLETE WITHOUT? A good book.

M. MARRIAGE DATE? August 2008 is what is projected. We'll see.

N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 sisters and a brother.

O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples, as long as they are in a pie.

P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Fish.

Q. QUOTE? "Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."- Thomas Henry Huxley

R. REASON TO SMILE? When is there truly a reason not to?

S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman

T. TAG 5 PEOPLE… I'm ending this part of the tag.

U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I once dressed up as Fiona from Shrek for a movie promotion...green body paint and all

V. VEGETABLES? Home grown tomatoes.

W. WORST HABIT? Falling asleep...anytime and anywhere.

X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound

Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Dessert

Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Taurus

No comments: