Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Now What?

OK, the final countdown on my Facebook has finally ended and I have been officially graduated for over a week now. So, now I have to ask...now what? The job market is suffered due to a lack of job creation and there is only so much job searching you can do in a day. I have taken on a million projects to keep myself busy and will surely post my refinished dresser on here when I have finished. I am cleaning house and painting walls. I have seen more Home and Garden TV than any person should ever watch and am now very up-to-date on what is the latest in home styles and the cheapest most efficient ways to get those looks. Unfortunately, I can't put any of that to use.

I have had a few interviews. Some that don't pay well enough, some that aren't a great fit for me and one that pays well enough and that I would LOVE. It is in Lehi and is for a company called Living Young Essential Oils. I would be a product marketing manager and would help design new products, pricing and marketing. How cool is that? I only interviewed at the beginning of the week and am crossing my fingers in hopes of a second interview. I am hoping that everyone else will cross their fingers for me too. Well, all of the six people that read my blog.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Denae said...

congrats on being graduated! the right thing will come along.. and Hopefully its the job in Lehi!

*hugs* I am proud of you!

Tamaran said...

Hope you counted me as part of that 6. Keeps me up to date. Congrats on your graduation. Proud of you!