Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So...What are you up to lately?



How many times can I hear that question? It seems like lately I hear it a lot. In fact, it ranks up there with, "What are you going to do when you graduate?" Uh, duh...I'm going to work. I'm still taking suggestions as to where.

Here is the scoop on what I am up to. As of today there are 44 days of school left. Yes, I am counting and have been since like 200 days ago. My mom and I are still having the continual debate on what I will wear to graduation. She claims that due to my BYU heritage, I should wear a blue bra that day to show that BYU is closest to my heart...even though I am graduating from the University of Utah. I told her that if that was the case, that I am wearing a bright red dress, only red really isn't my best color. I guess you do what you've gotta do in order to prove a point.

I'm also debating on when to take my Europe trip. Oh, I'm going on a Europe trip when I graduate. I have been planning on that since before I started college. The question is...should I wait until Delta has a direct flight to Paris and one of my best friend's has moved to Italy? I am definitely leaning towards that idea right now. Of course...a free place to stay AND a chance to see my best friend? That's pretty much a no-brainer. So glad I went to grad school.

As for the rest of what is going on? Well, I am taking suggestions for what to do next and where to work. Other than that, I am taking life one day at a time.

1 comment:

Denae said...

So happy to see a post from you!