Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged...

Four Places I've Lived

  • Provo, Utah
  • Neola, Utah
  • The Carolinas
  • Salt Lake City, Utah

Four Jobs I've Had

  • Movie Theater Manager
  • Ski Instructor Coordinator
  • Waitress
  • Power Tumbling Coach

Four Things I'd Like to do Before I die

  • Learn to play the guitar
  • Start my own business
  • Write a book
  • Participate in an IronMan competition

Four Favorite Desserts

  • Cherry Apple Pie
  • Chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting
  • Ice Cream
  • ICE CREAM

Four Interesting Facts about Me:

  • I've never had strep throat or a bloody nose
  • I was the epitome of nerdiness in high school
  • I have totaled 6 cars
  • I was ranked top 10 in the nation for pathophysiology
    knowledge my senior year

Four Favorite TV Shows:

  • Bones
  • House
  • Kid Nation
  • Hannah Montana...I don't want to talk about it
One extra super cool thing that I just found out...one of my good buddies and favorite employees from a few years ago is on Survivor! His name is Todd and ya'll should watch him!

1 comment:

Denae said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Todd!!

I can't even talk about him.. sometimes he frustrates me beyond belief somtimes I love him to peices!