Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love birthdays...and holidays in general. Todd, not so much.

So, although Todd got laid off and so we have been (as always) pinching pennies, I know he loves me when he spends the majority of the day planning and preparing a great dinner meal. The table was set with our fine china (we only have 5 place settings so it doesn't get used very often, but it is beeeautiful), the crystal and even a votive candle in the middle of the table. Todd dressed in one of my favorite outfits on him and we had a great meal with every food being something different from our norm.

The theme of the evening was "stuffed." We had stuffed peppers, salad, green beans and stuffed pork chops, and to top it off...I was very stuffed at the end. We're going to have to wait a while before we decide on what to eat for dessert. I still have some sugar cookie dough and cream cheese frosting from yesterday. Mmmm...

3 comments:

Tamaran said...

I was going to text you yesterday, but I lost all my contacts so I don't have your #. HAPPY LATE B-DAY!!

Marjie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Andrea said...

Thanks!