Sunday, December 20, 2009

Temple Square

Seeing the lights at Temple Square is something that my family has always tried to do. This is a tradition that I feel is worthy of being carried on, so we had already made plans to go see the lights when my family decided that we all needed to go see the lights together, and by together, I mean show up all together and then quickly get lost from one another in the crowds. That is exactly what happened. I stopped for just a few seconds to get a picture of the kids and I turned around to find that it was just Todd, the kids and I. No worries, though. We were able to take the lights at the pace we enjoyed without a lot of hassle.

And for my 2 readers who saw last year's Temple Square post, the kids were in much better spirits this time. In fact, they had been looking forward to going for the past couple of weeks after we had postponed our original plans due to frigid weather.

Here are a couple of the pictures I took. After having seen the bad focus on many of my shots, I vowed to remember to bring a tripod next year, which of course, I will forget, just like I do every year.






Of course, I had to toss the token random photo in, too. For anyone who saw the Blair Witch Project...this is scarily reminiscent. You just can't plan that kind of photo.




3 comments:

Coppersmiths said...

I love the one of the temple in the fog...Beautiful!

Tamaran said...

I agree. The one of the temple in the fog is amazing. Good pic of the kids, too.

jet said...

Love the photos; gorgeous as always~