Thursday, April 9, 2009

For Jessica

I was looking through Todd's iphoto and came across some old photos that I don't have on my computer.

Here are some of the random photos that we took at Jessica's wedding. We didn't get any fantastic ones of the couple or their new family because of the crazy photographer lady who kept making them pose for their candid shots...yeah, that was weird.

I hope you guys ended up with some great pics for all the posing you did. You should be able right-click on the photo and save as if you want to keep these pics.


Jessica, there are a few more where those came from...and as always, click the pic for a better view.

2 comments:

Coppersmiths said...

For Me!? Thank you! I was gonna ask you if you had some. Our photographer was too busy taking wierd pictures of us, she didn't get any of the yard and the little details. I'm so glad you have some. My mom was getting so mad at the lady for taking us away from our guests. I hope I never have to have a photo shoot again! Thanks! And I did get your message, and I have alot to say back, I typed up a long response, and Christian pressed a button and it was gone. But I'm working on that...

Andrea said...

Check your blog, chica. I have a couple more photos where those came from.