Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guilty Little Pleasures

My newfound obsession of the month is cruising KSL classifieds and Craigslist. I mean, I've always used it as a tool, but it's better than window shopping! Of course now I dream of all the cute puppies that I want and the millions of different things I could do to my house, not to mention the houses that I dream about while perusing the real estate sections. It really is a buyer's market out there if you are looking to buy in the $300K to $500K price range. I found a cool old picket fence that someone was giving away for free that would be great in the kids' room, which is getting redecorated old beach house style. Unfortunately, I was too slow. Oh well. You know what they say...one man's junk is another man's treasure. What I really want are beat up old shutters that would work as a window treatment. Hmmm... Millions of ideas and hours of time all on 2 simple websites.

No comments: