Saturday, August 25, 2007

Vroom, Vroom


There is really nothing better than the feel of the wind on your face as you drive down the road on your very own motorcycle.

OK, I've never actually experienced that because I have never owned my own bike.

Well, when I saw how much I can take out in student loans I realized that if I REALLY want to, I can take out a little extra and get myself the long awaited motorcycle. Of course, then I have to weigh all my options. I could take the extra money and invest it at a higher interest rate than the one that I will be accruing. That would be very reasonable and smart. How reasonable and smart do I really want to be?

Everyone thinks that when I get a motorcycle I will die on the road, and so I would never hear the end of it. However, if I don't get one now, when will I? Oh, the continual debate.

What do YOU think I should do?

3 comments:

Denae said...

I don't think its very smart at all..

Allie-Sun said...

I know this comment is WAY too late, but girl... you should go for it! One of these days anyways. You and me both!

Allie-Sun said...

oh.. P.S. This is Allison, aka goldilocks66 :)