Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wedding Reception for Christian

Wedding receptions are notoriously difficult to photograph, however, I was willing to take some shots at this one because the family of the groom has always been one that supported my family through all of our tragedies and triumphs. Not only that, but I was the one who gave Christian his first job at the theater.

It was fun to see him and his brothers all grown up regardless of the early evening lighting challenge. It was a cute backyard reception (the full non-LDS version of the wedding was yesterday) in the backyard of the house across the street from my parents home. Here are a few of the shots. Don't forget to click on the pic...especially the sunglasses one.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 250 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 170 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that particular model. The prices for the velcros were about 310 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?